Monday 17 January 2011

And so it begins...

This is intended to be a learning log, a means to keep track of interesting things that I learn and help to consolidate my learning. I think I do quite well at learning, but my approach is to stumble or bulldoze my way through it. I don't learn in a clever or systematic way. I probably never will, but I can try to improve.

Hopefully this blog will also help improve my writing style..

So, what am I learning? All kinds of things ideally, but sadly time is limited so I'm sticking to Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Philosophy. The first is for my job, the second for ... I forget what for exactly, but I'm studying for a Masters in it. This may raise a question for some of you; if you're all into HCI why don't you have your own funky website? Ha! As if I have time for that. Laziness and sleep deprivation prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment